A personal injury case involves any situation in which a person is hurt by the negligence of others. Over 35,000 people lose their lives in auto accidents each year. Whether you or a loved one was involved in an auto, 18 wheeler, or construction accident, a work related injury, medical malpractice or wrongful death you need an experienced attorney by your side. When an accident occurs by the result of the negligence of others, you have the right to receive compensation from the person or company to recover lost wages, medical expenses, pain and suffering and mental anguish.
Attorney Manuel Diaz and his team are determined to get justice for you by fighting aggressively to obtain the best results. We understand that in moments like these, you have a lot to worry about and may be severely injured. Our mission is to take care of you. Our job is not only to represent you, but to guide you every step of the way from investigating coverage and finding policy limits to making sure you get your compensation.
We also understand that accidents can be very expensive. Additional costs such as ambulance/helicopter bills, medications, rehabilitation, physical therapy, lifelong treatments, and attendant care, contribute to your medical expenses and future finances. Attorney Diaz and his team fight to get you the compensation and benefits you deserve.
Your health is our priority. We take the necessary steps to provide you with the medical attention you need. If you miss work or resign involuntarily due to the accident, you might be facing medical bills, lost wages and financial hardship. Do not worry, we’re here to help you. We fight so our clients don’t have to. Let us worry while you recover and get the treatment you need. Remember, if we don’t win, we don’t get paid.
Please contact us if you or a loved one has been hurt, injured or passed away as a result of an accident.
What should I do in case of an accident?
First of all, ensure that everyone is safe and call for medical attention if necessary.
- Report the accident so a police officer can make an official report and investigation;
- Take the other person’s information. This includes name, address, insurance policy information, vehicle information and phone number;
- Take pictures of the accident scene and injuries (if possible). This is important to help establish responsibility of the accident and injuries;
- Never sign any documents you don’t understand. Remember insurance policies are not on your side and they will try to settle your case with the least amount possible. If they ask you to sign any documents accepting any offer, this will waive your right of getting your medical bills paid and the compensation you deserve; and
- Do not admit fault if you are unsure who caused the accident. Contact an experienced personal injury attorney first
Remember, having an experienced lawyer by your side right after the accident is a decisive factor.