Diaz Law Firm


Attorney Manuel Diaz and his team are well-versed in various matters handled by U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services and the Department of State Customs & Border Protection. We understand that the laws and regulations are constantly changing and are always up to date with the most current policies. Our office is passionate about immigrant rights and always strives to provide efficient and compassionate service.





When your loved ones live in another country, your highest priority is to be reunited with your family. The process can be long, and complicated. Our attorney’s will help you consider your options, carefully prepare the necessary forms and documents, counsel you through any interviews with immigration officials, and see you through to reuniting your family. For a free consultation, call our office today at 855-900-3429.

Our firm can help you apply for:

  • K1 fiancé Visa – Allows a U.S. citizen to sponsor their fiancé so that they can come to the U.S. and get married. Once married, they can then apply for a Green Card.
  • K3 Visa – Allows a U.S. citizen who is already married to sponsor their spouse so that they can join them in the U.S. while they wait for their Green Card application to be processed.
  • IR Green Card (Immediate Relative) – Allows a U.S. citizen to sponsor their spouses, children, and parents while they apply for a Green Card.
  • F1 & F3 Green Cards – Allows a U.S. citizen to sponsor their children and allows the children to become permanent U.S. residents.
  • F2 Green Card – Similar to the F1-F3 Green Card, except it allows permanent residents of the U.S. to sponsor their spouse and children while they apply for a Green Card.
  • F4 Green Card – Allows U.S. citizens to sponsor their brothers and sisters while they apply for permanent residence.
  • Renew Green Card
  • Citizenship

Other relative of a U.S. citizen or relative of a lawful permanent resident under the family-based preference categories

  • Family member of a U.S. citizen, meaning you are the:
    • Unmarried son or daughter of a U.S. citizen and you are 21 years old or older
    • Married son or daughter of a U.S. citizen
    • Brother or sister of a U.S. citizen who is at least 21 years old
  • Family member of a lawful permanent resident, meaning you are the:
    • Spouse of a lawful permanent resident
    • Unmarried child under the age of 21 of a lawful permanent resident
    • Unmarried son or daughter of a lawful permanent resident 21 years old or older

If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth

To become a citizen at birth, you must:

  • Have been born in the United States or certain territories or outlying possessions of the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction of the United States; OR
  • Had a parent or parents who were citizens at the time of your birth (if you were born abroad) and meet other requirements

To become a citizen after birth, you must:

  • Apply for “derived” or “acquired” citizenship through parents
  • Apply for naturalization


Attorney Manuel Diaz and his staff understand how stressful and frightening the process can be when you or a loved is faced with a removal “deportation” proceedings or an appeal. Let our experienced attorneys handle your case, whether it’s before an Immigration Court, the Board of Immigration Appeals or a Federal Circuit Court of Appeals. For a free consultation, call 855-900-3429 today!

Our firm can help you:

  • Fight an Immigration Detention
  • Cancellation of Removal
  • Terminating or administratively closing removal proceedings
  • Waivers of inadmissibility
  • Adjustment of status and readjustment of status
  • Voluntary departure




The immigration process in general is complicated, but the immigration process related to employment adds a layer of complexity by the nature of the rules, laws, requirements, and conditions surrounding the already challenging process. Let our experienced attorneys help you with this burden. For a free consultation, call 855-900-3429

Our firm can help with:

  • Business Based Non-Immigrant Visas
  • Business Based Permanent Residency
  • I-9 and E-Verify Compliance
  • E-1 and E-2 Visas – Trader Investor Visas
  • EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program
  • Industry Solutions- – E2 and EB5 Visas


On June 15, 2012, the Secretary of Homeland Security announced that certain people who came to the United States as children and meet several guidelines may request consideration of deferred action for a period of two years, subject to renewal. They are also eligible for work authorization. Deferred action is a use of prosecutorial discretion to defer removal action against an individual for a certain period of time. Deferred action does not provide lawful status. If you have questions regarding eligibility or the renewal process, give us a call at 855-900-3429 for a free consultation.

Our firm can help you:

  • Renew DACA
  • Apply for Advance Parole

Important information about DACA requests: Due to federal court orders, USCIS has resumed accepting requests to renew a grant of deferred action under DACA. USCIS is not accepting requests from individuals who have never before been granted deferred action under DACA. Until further notice, and unless otherwise provided in this guidance, the DACA policy will be operated on the terms in place before it was rescinded on Sept. 5, 2017. For a free consultation, give us a call at 855-900-3429.

Who Can Renew

  • You may request a renewal if you met the initial 2012 DACA guidelines and you:
  • Did not depart the United States on or after Aug. 15, 2012, without advance parole;
  • Have continuously resided in the United States since you submitted your most recent DACA request that was approved; and
  • Have not been convicted of a felony, a significant misdemeanor, or three or more misdemeanors, and do not otherwise pose a threat to national security or public safety.

When to Renew

  • USCIS’ current goal is to process DACA renewal requests within 120 days.



Navigating the complexities of the U.S. Immigrations Laws can be overwhelming. Aside from asylum and refugees, the U.S. offers several other humanitarian immigration options for individuals in need of help. Let our experienced lawyer’s asses your case and provide you with professional legal advice. Call our office at 855-900-3429 for a free consultation.

Our office can help with:

  • Estatus protegido temporal (TPS).
  • I-589, Solicitud de asilo y de retención de expulsión.
  • Ley de Violencia contra la Mujer (VAMA) bajo la Ley de Inmigración y Nacionalidad (INA).
  • Estatus de No Inmigrante U (Visa U).
  • Estatus “T” de No Inmigrante (T Visa).