Automobile Accident Attorneys Texas
Top-Rated Automobile Accident Attorneys in Texas
Automobile accidents are life-changing experiences. Few events create the mix of anxiety, stress, and confusion that result from a car accident. The crash itself is only the starting point of a long process and, in such a chaotic context, you have to make significant decisions that can affect your wellbeing in the years to come.
Getting the closure you need to move on in life, filing an insurance claim, determining whose fault it was, and having to deal with insurance companies and the legal side of the automobile accident can be too much for you to bear alone and even your family can find it intimidating.
What a victim of a car accident does at the scene of the accident and the days after can have a huge impact on his or her ability to recover from the physical damage and get the deserved monetary compensation. Deciding on the best course of action can be overwhelming especially if you have to cope with physical pain and the stress of expensive medical bills piling up on your nightstand.
The good news is that if you or a loved one have been injured in an automobile accident, you won’t have to face this challenging situation alone. At Manuel Diaz Law Firm PC, we are proud of our committed team of professional automobile accident attorneys who are ready to advise you and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve.
Don’t let unscrupulous insurance companies push you around! Our nationally rated law firm is home to some of the best automobile accident lawyers. Throughout the years, our caring and compassionate legal team of attorneys have combined decades of experience and their passion for client care, support, and getting results in order to get you the individualized service you deserve.
Call or message today for a free, no-obligation initial consultation. If we take on your case, we only get paid when you do.
Automobile Accidents in Texas
There are more than 13 million licensed drivers and almost 315,000 miles of public roads in Texas, the most miles of any state. And whoever has ever driven across its interstate highways will agree on the fact that they are amongst the busiest in the nation. Unfortunately, Texas also ranks high when it comes to evaluating traffic fatalities in the State.
According to the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT):
- In 2018 there were 12,186 serious injury crashes in Texas with 14,937 people sustaining a serious injury.
- Fatalities in traffic crashes in Texan rural areas accounted for 55.01% of the state’s traffic fatalities. There were 2,009 deaths in rural traffic crashes.
- Single vehicle, run-off, road crashes resulted in 1,291 deaths in 2018. This was 35.35% of all motor vehicle traffic deaths in 2018
- In 2018 there were 704 people killed in crashes occurring in intersections or related to an intersection
- 249,652 persons were injured in motor vehicle traffic crashes in 2018.
- There were 419 motorcyclists (operators and passengers) killed in 2018. Forty-nine percent (49%) of motorcyclists killed were not wearing helmets at the time of the crash
Examples of Common Federal Crimes:
Automobile Accidents Require a Special Legal Defense
Winning your car accident case in Texas
Car accidents are traumatic and emotionally exhausting and worse yet are going through a personal injury as part of that accident. You may feel in pain and uncertain regarding your options. You may find yourself wondering who is responsible for your injuries and whether you can hold them accountable for them or seek compensation.
At Manuel Diaz Law Firm our team of expert attorneys in automobile accidents has the experience and know-how to make sure you get what you deserve. We have a solid track record of successful personal injury cases.
Our competent accident attorneys in Texas are eager and ready to learn more about how they can help you and your family. Give us a call or send us an email today and get an initial free consultation at our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, or Denton. Find out why so many Texas residents rely on our expertise when it comes to seeking the compensation they deserve.
Why Choose Manuel Diaz Law Firm For Your Automobile Accident Case?
Personal Injury FAQ
- Report the accident so a police officer can make an official report and investigation.
- Take the other person’s information. This includes name, address, insurance policy information, vehicle information and phone number.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and injuries (if possible). This is important to help establish responsibility of the accident and injuries.
- Never sign any documents you don’t understand. Remember insurance policies are not on your side and they will try to settle your case with the least amount possible. If they ask you to sign any documents accepting any offer, this will waive your right of getting your medical bills paid and the compensation you deserve.
- Do not admit fault if you are unsure who caused the accident. Contact us immediately at 855-900-3429. Our consultation is FREE and if we don’t win, we don’t charge you!
- Lost wages
- Lost future earning potential
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Mental anguish
- Property damage
- Loss of companionship
- Reduced quality of life
The Shared Fault Rule in Texas is a comparative negligence rule that determines proportionate responsibility. In short, each party may be responsible “in part” for the accident and subsequent damages and injuries. As such, liability for damages can be designated that are proportionate to the level of fault a party is responsible for.
This rule allows you to potentially collect compensation even if you were partially at fault for the accident. However, Texas adheres to a 51% bar rule, meaning that you are ineligible to collect damages for those injuries which you were 51% or more responsible for.
Our law firm knows what is needed to prove fault and get you maximum compensation. We gather the evidence needed to position your case and argument in the best possible light, ensuring the truth is presented in court.
Call or message today to find out how strong of a case you have against liable third parties.
- Report the incident to your supervisor- this is highly important because your employer might deny the accident occurred during work and claim it happened outside of work.
- Seek for medical attention- a physician needs to make an evaluation and recommend a treatment plan.
- Call us- you need an experienced attorney by your side.
Our Service Areas
We proudly serve the greater communities of Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Denton
Free Consultation with a Leading Automobile Accident Lawyer
You need a seasoned Texas-based Automobile Accidents lawyer with the grit and determination to help you win your case. Our trial attorneys are talented, experienced, and passionate about exonerating our clients.
Put our years of experience and demonstrated track record of results to work for you. Call or message today for a free initial consultation.