Construction Accident Attorneys Texas
Texas Top-Rated Construction Accident Attorneys
Every single year, hundreds of workers die and thousands are injured in construction accidents in Texas due to unsafe worksites. To the inherent risks that come with working in the construction industry, it is important to add those that are a result of failure to follow safety protocols and other factors.
According to the Survey of Occupational Injuries and Illnesses Data and the Census of Fatal Occupational Injuries developed by the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, workers in the construction industry suffered over 200,000 nonfatal injuries and over 1,000 fatal injuries in 2019. Construction laborers, supervisors of construction and extraction workers, roofers, carpenters, and electricians are the five occupations that were most affected by fatal injuries in 2019.
If you or a loved one were hurt in a construction accident, you must seek an experienced construction accident attorney in Texas. Even if you don’t consider it necessary, reporting the event only to your employer may not be enough. They may claim that you got injured somewhere else, that your injury is not as severe as you say or that the accident was caused by somebody else that worked for another company _ which is quite common in construction sites.
Whichever the case, you don’t have to face this challenging situation alone. At Manuel Diaz Law Firm PC, we are proud of our committed team of professional construction accident attorneys who are ready to advise you and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. Don’t be pushed around! Our nationally rated law firm is home to some of the best construction accident lawyers. Throughout the years, our caring and compassionate legal team of attorneys have combined decades of experience and their passion for client care, support, and getting results to get you the individualized service you deserve.
Call or message today for a free, no-obligation initial consultation. If we take on your case, we only get paid when you do.
Understanding the Legal Challenges of Construction Accident Cases
Relying on an experienced legal team to deal with your construction accident case is essential as they present some special legal challenges due to the complex nature of construction sites and the regulations that employers must follow in order to protect their employees. In addition, there are other issues that may also affect your case:
- It may require an understanding of OSHA guidelines and other safety regulations: Construction employers must follow the rules provided by the Occupational Safety and Health Act to keep their workers safe and healthy. Additionally, property managers and construction companies often have their own set of safety guidelines specific to the job performed on the site. Even though these guidelines can be used as the legal basis of your case, they can be difficult to understand or you may need to obtain documentation of your employers’ guidelines and they may not be willing to share that relevant information with you.
- It’s not always easy to determine who is legally responsible for your accident: Employers, employees, property managers, and third-party vendors each have their own set of legal responsibilities on the construction site. The way you’re related to them and their relationship to one another will not only affect your case but the legal strategy planned by your construction accident attorney as well. It won’t be the same if you are an employee or a private citizen or if your accident was caused by a defective machine or a negligent worker. In other words, you should discuss your case with an attorney experienced in construction accidents to at least help you understand these details. At our law firm, we offer a free initial consultation. Don’t think twice and call us today !
- Document your case properly: Documenting your injuries properly is essential to build a stronger case and make sure you receive the compensation you deserve. You also need to inform the accident construction manager so that he can work a report that will document the details of the incident and which may be considered evidence to your case.
Examples of Common Federal Crimes:
Hire a Texas Construction Accident Attorney and Help Your Case
Construction accidents are usually painful and stressing and navigating the legal aspects around them can be, as described above, difficult to say the least. A Texas construction accident attorney can assist you right from the start by helping you build a strong case and ensuring that you receive the compensation you deserve.
Besides, a legal expert can assist you with the following:
- Gathering evidence and communicating with all pirates involved: Whether you need records and documents to build your case or you need to coordinate with contractors, witnesses, insurance companies, employers, or property managers, an attorney can ensure everybody cooperates with that.
- Negotiating with Insurance companies: Large construction companies usually have legal teams that build strong cases for them against compensation. Fortunately, if you have a top construction accident attorney at your side he or she will be able to stand up against these interests and get you the compensation you deserve.
- Educating you on your options: A skilled construction accident attorney will inform you about the legal actions you’re entitled to under the law and which are the best for your specific situation.
At Manuel Diaz Law Firm our team of expert attorneys in construction accidents has the experience and know-how to make sure you get what you deserve. We have a solid track record of successful personal injury cases.
Our competent accident attorneys in Texas are eager and ready to learn more about how they can help you and your family. Give us a call or send us an email today and get an initial free consultation at our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, or Denton. Find out why so many Texas residents rely on our expertise when it comes to seeking the compensation they deserve.
Why Choose Manuel Diaz Law Firm For Your Construction Accident Case?
Personal Injury FAQ
- Report the accident so a police officer can make an official report and investigation.
- Take the other person’s information. This includes name, address, insurance policy information, vehicle information and phone number.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and injuries (if possible). This is important to help establish responsibility of the accident and injuries.
- Never sign any documents you don’t understand. Remember insurance policies are not on your side and they will try to settle your case with the least amount possible. If they ask you to sign any documents accepting any offer, this will waive your right of getting your medical bills paid and the compensation you deserve.
- Do not admit fault if you are unsure who caused the accident. Contact us immediately at 855-900-3429. Our consultation is FREE and if we don’t win, we don’t charge you!
- Lost wages
- Lost future earning potential
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Mental anguish
- Property damage
- Loss of companionship
- Reduced quality of life
The Shared Fault Rule in Texas is a comparative negligence rule that determines proportionate responsibility. In short, each party may be responsible “in part” for the accident and subsequent damages and injuries. As such, liability for damages can be designated that are proportionate to the level of fault a party is responsible for.
This rule allows you to potentially collect compensation even if you were partially at fault for the accident. However, Texas adheres to a 51% bar rule, meaning that you are ineligible to collect damages for those injuries which you were 51% or more responsible for.
Our law firm knows what is needed to prove fault and get you maximum compensation. We gather the evidence needed to position your case and argument in the best possible light, ensuring the truth is presented in court.
Call or message today to find out how strong of a case you have against liable third parties.
- Report the incident to your supervisor- this is highly important because your employer might deny the accident occurred during work and claim it happened outside of work.
- Seek for medical attention- a physician needs to make an evaluation and recommend a treatment plan.
- Call us- you need an experienced attorney by your side.
Our Service Areas
We proudly serve the greater communities of Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Denton
Free Consultation with a Leading Construction Accident Lawyer
You need a seasoned Texas-based construction accident lawyer with the grit and determination to help you win your case. Our trial attorneys are talented, experienced, and passionate about exonerating our clients.
Put our years of experience and demonstrated track record of results to work for you. Call or message today for a free initial consultation.