Premises Liability Attorneys Texas
Texas Top-Rated Premises Liability Attorneys
Premises liability cases arise when a person is injured due to a defect on another’s property. Premises liability claims are generally brought against the owner of the premises but they can be brought against anyone who controlled the premises at the time of the injury.
In Texas, premises liability lawsuits are amongst the hardest types to pursue because of their complexity and the need that the plaintiff proves many elements to make a successful case.
At Manuel Diaz Law Firm, our expert Texas premises liability attorneys can help you have a deeper understanding of a premises liability case and help you determine the best way to move forward.
If you are injured on another person’s property you may have a premises liability case. Get in touch with our offices in San Antonio, Dallas, Fort Worth, or Denton today and ask for a free consultation. Our dedicated top attorneys in premises liability are available and willing to assist you and discuss your options.
Examples of Common Federal Crimes:
Premises Liability Cases Require a Special Legal Defense
Winning your Premises Liability case in Texas
Having an accident on another person’s property can be traumatic and painful and worse yet are going through a personal injury as part of that accident. You may feel in pain and uncertain regarding your options. You may find yourself wondering who is responsible for your injuries and whether you can hold them accountable or seek compensation.
At Manuel Diaz Law Firm our team of expert attorneys in premises liability cases has the experience and know-how to make sure you get what you deserve. We have a solid track record of successful personal injury cases.
Our competent accident attorneys in Texas are eager and ready to learn more about how they can help you and your family. Give us a call or send us an email today and get an initial free consultation at our offices in Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, or Denton. Find out why so many Texas residents rely on our expertise when it comes to seeking the compensation they deserve.
Why Choose Manuel Diaz Law Firm For Your Premises Liabilty Case?
Personal Injury FAQ
- Report the accident so a police officer can make an official report and investigation.
- Take the other person’s information. This includes name, address, insurance policy information, vehicle information and phone number.
- Take pictures of the accident scene and injuries (if possible). This is important to help establish responsibility of the accident and injuries.
- Never sign any documents you don’t understand. Remember insurance policies are not on your side and they will try to settle your case with the least amount possible. If they ask you to sign any documents accepting any offer, this will waive your right of getting your medical bills paid and the compensation you deserve.
- Do not admit fault if you are unsure who caused the accident. Contact us immediately at 855-900-3429. Our consultation is FREE and if we don’t win, we don’t charge you!
- Lost wages
- Lost future earning potential
- Medical expenses
- Pain and suffering
- Punitive damages
- Mental anguish
- Property damage
- Loss of companionship
- Reduced quality of life
The Shared Fault Rule in Texas is a comparative negligence rule that determines proportionate responsibility. In short, each party may be responsible “in part” for the accident and subsequent damages and injuries. As such, liability for damages can be designated that are proportionate to the level of fault a party is responsible for.
This rule allows you to potentially collect compensation even if you were partially at fault for the accident. However, Texas adheres to a 51% bar rule, meaning that you are ineligible to collect damages for those injuries which you were 51% or more responsible for.
Our law firm knows what is needed to prove fault and get you maximum compensation. We gather the evidence needed to position your case and argument in the best possible light, ensuring the truth is presented in court.
Call or message today to find out how strong of a case you have against liable third parties.
- Report the incident to your supervisor- this is highly important because your employer might deny the accident occurred during work and claim it happened outside of work.
- Seek for medical attention- a physician needs to make an evaluation and recommend a treatment plan.
- Call us- you need an experienced attorney by your side.
Our Service Areas
We proudly serve the greater communities of Dallas, Fort Worth, San Antonio, and Denton
Free Consultation with a Leading Premises Liabilty Lawyer
You need a seasoned Texas-based premises liability lawyer with the grit and determination to help you win your case. Our trial attorneys are talented, experienced, and passionate about exonerating our clients.
Put our years of experience and demonstrated track record of results to work for you. Call or message today for a free initial consultation.